Apr 29, 2019
On today’s episode of the fat melting radio fitness podcast, Joe
interviews Leo Savage! Leo is wildly known as one of the world’s
leaders in Steel Mace training but his path to get here was full of
ups/downs, and mostly downs. On today’s episode, Leo shares his
story, lessons he learned along the way and much more!
Learn more about Leo’s services at
www.steelmaceflow.com and follow @leosavage online.
- Learn to express yourself
- Recognize that not everyone might be ready for or accepting of
what you are here to provide but that’s okay. You’ll find a
community of people who resonate with your message who you can best
- Become a great thinker and mover!
- Your identity does not have to be stuck to anything that is not
serving you. Find a mission that empowers you and let that be your
- “Small decisions” are the big decisions
- When coaching someone who is stuck on a movement or if you feel
stuck on a movement, forget normal cues and focus on “making this
movement look beautiful.”
- Don’t be an X person, be yourself